Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Dream, My Future

Every single person has a dream, a dream which gives them an inspiration and strength to strive harden to attain it. A dream which serves us our path to continue doing an extra effort to reach up.
I have dream so many before, but now I came to realize which I really like most. I want to become a business someday. I want to have my own resort, so that in times of big occasions we will celebrate it in my resort. Because of this dream, I am doing my works, my responsibility to attain this goal I am studying better and striving further to reach it. My dream is my future, my strength and my hope. I ill never follow the wrong path. Instead follow my dream for me to be successful. I will be doing an extra effort to fulfill this dream. I really want to become a manager, a resort owner and moist especially a successful man in the future.
Ten years from now I have seen myself standing beside the swimming pool watching the sunset in the sea; in which I have stepped in my resort. It starts with a dream, and now I will become to

No comments:

Post a Comment